Machine tool transportation
1. During the transportation of the thread rolling machine, the driving handle should be moved forward to make the head as close as possible to the jaw. And firmly lock with rope and jaw to prevent back and forth movement.
2. Pay special attention to the center of gravity when loading and unloading with forklift. The center of gravity of the equipment should not be inclined more than 10 degrees, otherwise rollover accident may occur.
3. When moving the equipment on the construction site, the lifting nose should be used as much as possible.
2、 Machine tool installation
1. When the thread rolling machine is transported to the work site, the equipment shall be adjusted to the horizontal state, and the four walking wheels shall be firmly fixed.
2. The working area around the thread rolling machine tool, if possible, harden the surrounding ground as much as possible.
3. The power supply is 380V AC, and the conductor must be more than 2.5 square meters of the national standard. It is strictly forbidden to use non-standard power lines less than 2.5 square sum.
4. Before switching on the power supply, the power supply voltage should be measured strictly. If the voltage is too high or too low, it may burn down the electrical components of the equipment.
Special attention: the upper power supply should be equipped with leakage protection switch, and the equipment must be grounded firmly before use.